(주)펄어비스(이하 "회사")는 도깨비와 관련하여 아래와 같이 귀하의 개인정보를 수집 및 이용하고자 합니다. 자세히 읽은 후 동의하여 주시기 바랍니다.
개인정보 수집 및 이용 목적
도깨비 관련 새소식, 공지사항, 이벤트 등 관련 뉴스레터 전달 만 16세 미만의 개인정보 수집 제한
수집하는 개인정보 항목
이메일 주소, 생년월일
개인정보 보유 및 이용 기간
붉은사막, 도깨비, 플랜 8 중 구독 중인 뉴스레터가 없는 경우 즉시 파기
개인정보 수집 및 이용에 대해 동의를 거부 할 경우, 도깨비 관련 뉴스레터를 받을 수 없습니다.
이메일 문의를 통해 개인정보 수집 동의를 철회 하실 수 있습니다. 뉴스레터 발송을 위해 수집된 개인정보는 지체없이 삭제됩니다.
본 “개인정보 수집 및 이용 동의”에 명시되지 않은 사항에 대해서는 “회사”의 “개인정보 처리방침”의 규정에 따릅니다.
Pearl Abyss (Pearl Abyss Corp., Pearl Abyss Taiwan Corp., Pearl Abyss H.K. Limited, and Pearl Abyss America, Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Pearl Abyss” or “Company”) provides PC, console, and mobile gaming services and related services (hereinafter referred to as “services”). In order to provide you with services, Pearl Abyss may store, process, and share your personal information in certain circumstances. However, Pearl Abyss recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information, and will take the appropriate measures to protect the personal information you provide to use our services.
1. What personal information does Pearl Abyss collect, and for what purpose? How long does Pearl Abyss keep this personal information?
The Company shall collect your personal information with your consent, and will use this personal information for the purpose of providing you the services (i.e. the provision of newsletters) agreed upon by both you and the Company.
The purpose, type, retention, and usage period of the collected personal information are as follows.
1) Type and Purpose of the Collected Personal Information
- Email Address: Send newsletters with the latest news, notices, and events about Dokev.
- Date of Birth: Restrict the collection of personal information from children under the age of 16.
Pearl Abyss does not collect personal information of children under the age of 16.
2) Personal information retention and usage period:
- Deleted when you are not subscribed to either Crimson Desert, DokeV, or Plan 8 newsletters.
2. Is there an age limit for using the services provided by Pearl Abyss?
The Company does not intentionally collect or request personal information, send advertisements based on interests to, or allow the usage of our services by children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not send the Company your email address, date of birth, and/or similar personal information. Children under the age of 16 cannot send personal information to the Company.
In the event the Company collects personal information from children under the age of 16, said data will be deleted forthwith. If you believe the Company retains personal information collected from children under the age of 16, please notify the Company of such cases.
1) Purpose of using Cookies
Provide personalized services by analyzing the number of visits and frequency of connections by both members and non-members, tracking and identifying users’ preferences and interests, and determining the number of visits.
The Company and its analysis service partners may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags, scripts, and similar. These technologies are used for the purpose of collecting statistical information about our visitors, such as trend analysis, website management, and how visitors use the website. The Company can receive the collected data in aggregate form from the providers of the analysis service.
2) How to deny Cookies from being stored
You have the right to opt-out of cookie usage. From your web browser, you can configure the options to allow all cookies, ask for permission each time a cookie is stored, or block the storage of cookies entirely.
- Internet Explorer: Go to [Tools] at the top-right of the browser → [Internet Options] → [Privacy] →
- Chrome: Go to [⋮] at the top-right of the browser → [Settings] → [Advanced] → [Privacy and security]
→ [Site Settings]
Please note, denying cookies may result in difficulties when receiving certain services. 4. What rights and choices do I have regarding my personal information? How do I contact Pearl Abyss?
At any time, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information.
- Request the withdrawal, processing, and arrangement of your consent for the collection, use and distribution of personal information; request the deletion of your personal information
- Request the information handled by other companies besides the Company; request the details of the personal information used or provided to third parties by other companies that handle the personal information; request the current status of agreements to the collection, etc. of personal information.
- Request the correction of erroneous collected personal information.
For any inquiries about your personal information or to exercise your rights regarding your personal information, please contact Dokev_cs_gl@pearlabysscorp.com to have your case handled forthwith.
Additionally, if you would like to contact the Chief Privacy Officer directly, you can do so at the contact details below.
Chief Privacy Officer: Pearl Abyss Corp.
Address: Simin-daero 327 beon-gil Dongan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do,14055, Rep. of KOREA
Contact details of the Chief Privacy Officer and the representative within Europe:
VeraSafe has been appointed as PEARL ABYSS H.K. LIMITED's representative in the European Union for data protection matters, pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. VeraSafe can be contacted in addition to email@example.com, only on matters related to the processing of personal data. To make such an inquiry, please contact VeraSafe using this contact form: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy-services/contact-article-27-representative
Alternatively, VeraSafe can be contacted at:
VeraSafe Czech Republic s.r.o
Prague 1, 11002
5. What measures does Pearl Abyss take when transferring personal information overseas?
Your data may be transferred to anywhere in the world, and the data protection laws of a different country may be applied instead of the data protection laws of your country. Personal information can be transferred to a country where the data protection laws are not as comprehensive as the data protection laws of your country. In such cases, the Company will take the appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the applicable laws.
At any time, you may contact Dokev_cs_gl@pearlabysscorp.com to request your personal information not be transferred overseas. However, there may be restrictions to the services the Company provides if your personal information is not transferred overseas.